Do you need a gas boiler service? Southend households can benefit from a prompt and professional service by choosing Essex Gas Engineer – your local boiler and plumbing specialist.
We are a family-run business which has been in the heating industry for over 40 years. As a result, we have the experience and expertise to ensure your gas boiler is always working correctly, safely, and efficiently.
Regular servicing carried out by a trained and knowledgeable engineer is the very best way to avoid problems in the future and prolong the lifespan of your boiler.
To receive more information or to book a gas boiler service, Southend residents should get in touch with Essex Gas Engineer. Call 07860 579695, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or send a message via our online contact form.
Why get a gas boiler service? Southend households can enjoy several benefits
Can you imagine getting up every morning in a freezing house to the prospect of ice-cold showers? We often take these everyday essentials for granted, and its only when you have to go without heating or hot water that you realise their importance.
But here at Essex Gas Engineer, we’ll ensure that you never have to deal with a broken gas boiler thanks to regular servicing. That way, you can live your life with greater reassurance and added peace of mind.
Our gas boiler servicing will:
- Identify potential problems – With a gas boiler service, we’ll make sure everything is working as it should. If any component is failing or faulty, our engineers can rectify the problem quickly and prevent the possibility of a breakdown. Thanks to a proactive approach, you’ll avoid difficult, expensive, and time-consuming repairs in the future too.
- Achieve optimum efficiency – Even the most efficient boiler can get clogged or stop working at maximum capacity. So, during a gas boiler service, our engineers will test and clean internal components and pipes. This will result in optimum efficiency and keep your gas bill to a minimum.
- Guarantee your safety – Without regular servicing or maintenance, gas boilers can produce carbon monoxide, a dangerous substance that has no taste, smell, or colour. We’ll do whatever it takes to protect you and your family so that you never need to worry about carbon monoxide poisoning.
Choose us for your gas boiler service – Southend
Essex Gas Engineer has been providing our clients with top of the line contracting services for decades, which cater to their specific needs and requirements. Most gas boiler service requests aren’t urgent, but if you do require immediate help, we have an emergency 24-hour callout available.
In addition to gas boiler servicing, we also offer:
- Boiler fault finding, installs, and repairs
- Central heating controls, installations, repairs, and inspections
- Gas testing and certifications
- Radiator leaks, installs, and removals
- Thermostats, thermostatic valves, and power flushes
We are able to extend these services to Brentwood, Grays, Romford, Chelmsford, and the rest of Essex. To find out more, call 07860 579695, email email@example.com, or send a message via our online contact form.