Do you require a gas boiler service? Essex Gas Engineer can ensure your boiler remains reliable and operates efficiently for many years to come.
Think of Essex Gas Engineer as your local boiler and plumbing specialist, with the experience and expertise to deal with all manner of problems. We have been involved in the industry for over 40 years but remain a family-run business, putting the customer’s requirements first.
When carrying out a service, we’ll ensure your boiler is working properly and safely for added peace of mind. Essex Gas Engineer will also aim to identify potential issues before they develop into something more serious and expensive.
To book a gas boiler service, Essex homeowners should get in touch with us today – call 07860 579695, email email@example.com, or send a message via our online contact form.
Reasons for a gas boiler service – Essex Gas Engineer
It’s easy to forget about your gas boiler when enjoying a nice hot shower or getting cosy in front of the TV. But if it suddenly breaks down and stops working, you’ll be left without these everyday essentials at a moment’s notice.
This underlines the importance of a gas boiler service. Time and time again, gas boilers are called upon to make daily life a lot easier and more comfortable. Therefore, regular maintenance and upkeep is a small price to pay.
Gas boiler servicing from Essex Gas Engineer will aim to:
- Spot potential problems – The first priority with a gas boiler service is to make sure everything works properly. If we identify a faulty or failing part, our engineers will carry out a repair to avoid future problems. With a proactive approach, you’ll avoid the possibility of difficult, expensive, and time-consuming repairs in the aftermath of a breakdown.
- Achieve optimum efficiency – Even the most efficient boiler can get clogged or stop working at maximum capacity. Therefore, our engineers will take the time to test and clean internal components during a service to achieve optimum efficiency. This also means you’ll enjoy cheaper utility bills.
- Guarantee your safety – By failing to service your boiler, you will increase the chances of developing a carbon monoxide leak. This dangerous gas has no taste, smell, or colour, while symptoms resemble the flu but can be fatal. As a result, gas boiler servicing is essential to guarantee your safety.
Choose us for a gas boiler service – Essex Gas Engineer
Because we know our customers need central heating and hot water all-year round, Essex Gas Engineer has a 24-hour service for urgent calls. No matter whether its a small project or large corporate job, we have the experience and expertise to help.
Essex Gas Engineer is on hand to fix, repair, service, or remodel whatever you need, whenever you need it. Our full scope of services includes:
• Boiler fault finding, installs, repairs, and servicing
• Central heating controls, installations, repairs, and inspections
• Gas testing and certifications
• Radiator leaks, installs, and removals
• Thermostats, thermostatic valves, and power flushes
Our services cover Southend, Brentwood, Grays, Romford, Chelmsford, and the rest of Essex. To find out more, call 07860 579695, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or send a message via our online contact form.