With gas boiler maintenance, Southend households can avoid problems with their central heating systems and always have hot water available. Here at Essex Gas Engineer, we have been carrying out gas boiler maintenance for over 40 years, providing our clients with an outstanding service and superb value for money each and every time.
Regular maintenance is essential in order to ensure your safety, keep utility bills down, and prolong the lifespan of gas boilers. Without care and upkeep, there is a good chance your gas boiler will develop serious faults, which can prove both costly and dangerous.
But as a family-run business, you can rest assured that Essex Gas Engineer will perform all gas boiler maintenance jobs with the utmost honesty and transparency. Think of us as your local boiler and plumbing specialist.
To book in for gas boiler maintenance, Southend residents should contact us today – call 07860 579695, email email@example.com, or send a message via our online contact form.
Reasons for gas boiler maintenance – Southend
It is easy to dismiss gas boiler maintenance as unnecessary or far from essential. But what if you’re not able to take a nice hot shower in the morning or spend cosy evenings at home in front of the TV?
Unforeseen and unexpected gas boiler breakdowns are much more likely without regular maintenance, as internal components can get dirty or become less effective over time.
By enlisting the expertise of Essex Gas Engineer, you won’t have to worry about the condition of your boiler thanks to our prompt and professional service. You’ll also benefit from the following:
- Greater sense of safety – Neglected gas boilers have the potential to start leaking carbon monoxide, an incredibly dangerous substance that can prove fatal. Because carbon monoxide has no taste, colour or smell, you never know whether you’re being poisoned or not. Therefore, gas boiler maintenance is highly recommended to ensure your safety.
- More time and money – Proactively having your gas boiler maintained is much easier than trying to arrange for emergency repairs in the event of a breakdown. What’s more, you’ll avoid the possibility of costly repairs or replacements, as gas boiler maintenance can prevent several problems in the first place.
- Lower utility bills – With energy prices on the rise once again, most households in Southend and beyond are looking to reduce their utility bills wherever possible. A great place to start is your gas boiler, which will work much more efficiently after servicing and maintenance.
Gas boiler maintenance – Southend households should choose Essex Gas Engineer
Essex Gas Engineer has the experience and expertise to help with all your boiler and plumbing requirements. This includes urgent and emergency enquires, which we’ll respond to with our 24-hour callout service.
Our full scope of services includes:
- Boiler fault finding, installs, repairs, and servicing
- Central heating controls, installations, repairs, and inspections
- Gas testing and certifications
- Radiator leaks, installs, and removals
- Thermostats, thermostatic valves, and power flushes
Along with Southend, we can also travel to Brentwood, Grays, Romford, Chelmsford, and other Essex locations. To book an appointment, call 07860 579695, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or send a message via our online form.