Need to book a boiler service? Romford residents should look no further than Essex Gas Engineer. We take great pride in our value for money, outstanding customer service, and high standard of work.
Essex Gas Engineer has been involved in the industry for over 40 years but remain a family-run business, which means we always put your requirements first. Our experience and expertise can deal with all manner of different boiler and plumbing issues.
Along with making sure that your boiler is working properly and safely, we’ll also identify potential problems and look to increase its energy efficiency where possible.
For more information or to book a boiler service, Romford residents should get in touch with Essex Gas Engineer. Call 07860 579695, email email@example.com, or send a message via our online contact form.
Why do you need a boiler service? Romford
The vast majority of households in Romford will rely on their boiler for central heating and hot water on a daily basis. Therefore, the prospect of a being without it for a prolonged period of time doesn’t bear thinking about.
Here at Essex Gas Engineer, we’ll aim to reduce the chances of a broken boiler thanks to regular servicing, which comes with several benefits:
- Avoid future issues – Our engineer will find faults and fix problems to avoid the possibility of a breakdown. This proactive approach is much easier than fixing a boiler after it has stopped working.
- Achieve optimum efficiency – During a boiler service, internal components and pipes will be thoroughly cleaned to achieve optimum operational efficiency, which could even result in cheaper energy bills.
- Guarantee your safety – Every gas boiler is capable of producing carbon monoxide, a dangerous substance that has no taste, smell, or colour. We’ll do whatever it takes to protect you and your family so that you never need to worry about carbon monoxide poisoning.
In addition to boiler servicing, we also offer:
- Boiler fault finding, installs, and repairs
- Central heating controls, installations, repairs, and inspections
- Gas testing and certifications
- Radiator leaks, installs, and removals
- Thermostats, thermostatic valves, and power flushes
For any urgent boiler or central heating issues, an emergency 24-hour callout service is available. And with an average score of 9.94 out of 10 on Checkatrade, our reputation speaks for itself.
Our services are available in Romford as well as Basildon, Southend, Brentwood, Grays, Billericay, Chelmsford, and other Essex locations. Just get in touch for a quote – call 07860 579695, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or send a message via our online contact form.
Boiler service – Romford local information
Located 14.1 miles northeast of Charing Cross, Romford is one of the major metropolitan centres identified in the London Plan. Historically a market town in Essex, it has formed part of Greater London since 1965.
Good road links and the opening of the railway station in 1839 were key to the development of the town, and the economic history of Romford is underpinned by a shift from agriculture to light industry and then to retail and commerce.