Stuck with no heating or hot water? Chances are you need a boiler repair. Romford households can call upon the prompt and professional service of Essex Gas Engineer, your local boiler and plumbing specialist.
In addition to finding out what’s wrong and fixing the issue, our engineers can also ensure your boiler is operating safely and working at maximum output. In the case of gas boilers, this means protecting you against harmful carbon monoxide and helping you enjoy lower utility bills thanks to greater energy efficiency.
So, for the highest standard of boiler repair, Romford households should look no further than Essex Gas Engineer. To book an appointment, call 07860 579695, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or send a message via our online contact form.
What to expect from a boiler repair – Romford
Your boiler is possibly the most important appliance in your home – without it, you’d have no heating or hot water. That’s why we give precedence to quick yet quality repairs that ensure your daily routine isn’t disrupted for too long.
Here’s what you get with a boiler repair from Essex Gas Engineer:
- Sense of safety – Carbon monoxide poisoning is a distinct possibility if gas boilers aren’t repaired to a high enough standard. This dangerous gas has no taste, smell, or colour either, making it difficult to detect. Essex Gas Engineer always puts the customer’s safety first when repairing gas boilers.
- Energy efficiency – There’s a good chance that before your boiler suffered a breakdown and needed a repair, it wasn’t working at maximum capacity. By cleaning internal components and ensuring everything works correctly, we’ll improve the efficiency of your boiler for lower utility bills.
- Value for money – After fixing your boiler, we’ll also look for additional problems or issues that could become more serious over time. By doing so, we’ll save you a great deal of time, effort, and money in the long run.
Why you should trust us with a boiler repair – Romford
Essex Gas Engineer is a family-run business with over 40 years of heating industry experience. From small projects to larger and more complex jobs, we can handle all sorts of gas boiler repairs
Feel free to get in touch if you have any plumbing or heating-related query, which could include:
- Boiler fault finding, installs, repairs, maintenance and servicing
- Central heating controls, installations, repairs, and inspections
- Gas testing and certifications
- Radiator leaks, installs, and removals
- Thermostats, thermostatic valves, and power flushes
As well as Romford, we can also repair gas boilers in Basildon, Billericay, Southend, Brentwood, Grays, Chelmsford and other locations across Essex. Simply get in touch for a quote – call 07860 579695, email email@example.com, or send a message via our online contact form.
Boiler repair – Romford local information
The town of Romford in Essex is home to 82,942 according to the 2011 Census. Historically a market town in Essex, it enjoyed impressive expansion throughout the 19th and 20th centuries.
Good road links and the opening of the railway station in 1839 were key to the development of the town, and the economic history of Romford is underpinned by a shift from agriculture to light industry and then to retail and commerce.