If you’ve got no heating or hot water, chances are you need a boiler repair. Grays households should get in touch with Essex Gas Engineer, who can diagnose the problem and provide a prompt yet professional fix.
We’re a family-run business with over 40 years of heating industry experience. Think of us as your local boiler and plumbing specialist.
At the same time as a repair, Essex Gas Engineer can also carry out a service to ensure your boiler works properly and efficiently all-year round. What’s more, you’ll avoid the possibility of unforeseen issues and the possibility of carbon monoxide leaks too.
So, for gas boiler repair, Grays households should look no further than Essex Gas Engineer. To book an appointment, call 07860 579695, email email@example.com, or send a message via our online contact form.
Our approach to boiler repair – Grays residents can save time and money
Your boiler is arguably the most important appliance in your home, as you’d have no heating or hot water without it – two of life’s everyday essentials.
Therefore, whenever we’re called out to a faulty or broken down boiler, Essex Gas Engineer will perform all repairs in a timely manner without compromising quality.
You’ll also benefit from:
- Guaranteed safety – A faulty gas boiler increases the chances of carbon monoxide poisoning, which can be fatal. This dangerous gas has no taste, colour or smell either, making it difficult to detect.
- Energy efficiency – By cleaning internal components and ensuring everything works correctly, your gas boiler will operate to maximum capacity, increasing energy efficiency and reducing utility bills.
- Value for money – The professionalism and proficiency of our trained gas engineers means the problem will be fixed sooner rather than later. We’ll also look for other potential issues before they become more serious and expensive.
Putting your trust in Essex Gas Engineer
Essex Gas Engineer is committed to providing each and every customer with an excellent service, which prioritises honesty and transparency. This includes our 24-hour service for urgent or emergency calls, which will be seen to as quickly as possible.
Feel free to get in touch if you have any plumbing or heating-related query, which could include:
- Boiler fault finding, installs, repairs, maintenance and servicing
- Central heating controls, installations, repairs, and inspections
- Gas testing and certifications
- Radiator leaks, installs, and removals
- Thermostats, thermostatic valves, and power flushes
No matter whether you’re located in Grays, Southend, Brentwood, Romford, Chelmsford or further afield, Essex Gas Engineer is on hand to help. Call 07860 579695, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or send a message via our online contact form to find out more.
Boiler repair – Grays information
With a population of over 35,000, Grays is the largest town in the borough and unitary authority of Thurrock in Essex.
Most people will know Grays for the nearby Lakeside Shopping Centre – the eleventh largest shopping centre in Britain with 1,434,000 square feet of retail floor space.
Local landmarks in Grays include Thameside Theatre, the Thurrock History Museum, Grays Beach, and the now-disused State Cinema.