Do you need a boiler installation? Upminster households can call upon the experience and expertise of Essex Gas Engineer – your local boiler and plumbing specialist.
It doesn’t matter whether its a small domestic installation or a large commercial job, we can handle projects of any size and scale. But as a family-run business, we always put the customer first and cater to their specific requirements.
In addition to boiler installations, we also offer inspections, repairs, and servicing of central heating systems, radiators, thermostats, and more.
To discover more about any of these services or to request a boiler installation, Upminster residents should contact Essex Gas Engineer today – call 07860 579695, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or send a message via our online contact form to arrange an appointment.
What there is to know about boiler installation – Upminster
Boiler installation is a complex undertaking that should always be performed by a professional. Attempting to do it yourself without extensive plumbing experience will probably end up taking longer and costing more money.
That’s why it makes complete sense to trust Essex Gas Engineer for your next boiler installation. Choose us for:
- Quick installations – If time is of the essence and you need a new gas boiler installed immediately, you can request our 24-hour service, which aims to assist urgent enquiries as quickly as possible.
- Value for money – We believe in providing our customers with transparent estimates and honest invoices. This is because we’re a proud family-run business you can trust, which shows you how much everything costs to avoid confusion.
- Friendly service – Throughout your experience with Essex Gas Engineer, from initial enquiries to the final installation, we’ll always deliver a friendly service. Feel free to ask any questions or tell us your concerns at any time.
- Standard of work – Along with speed, value for money, and friendliness, we’ll also provide you with a quality boiler installation that doesn’t compromise safety, reliability, or efficiency.
You can also count on Essex Gas Engineer for the following:
- Boiler fault finding, repairs, maintenance, and servicing
- Central heating controls, installations, repairs, and inspections
- Gas testing and certifications
- Radiator leaks, installs, and removals
- Thermostats, thermostatic valves, and power flushes
We offer boiler installations across the region, which includes Upminster but also Basildon, Brentwood, Southend, Billericay, Grays, Romford, and Chelmsford. To find out more, don’t hesitate to get in touch – call 07860 579695, email email@example.com, or send a message via our online contact form to arrange an appointment.
Boiler installation – Upminster local information
The town of Upminster is one of the locally important district centres identified in the London Plan, and comprises a number of shopping streets and a large residential area.
Historically a rural village in Essex, it significantly expanded and increased in population as part of the suburban growth of London in the 20th Century, becoming part of Hornchurch Urban District in 1934, and has formed part of Greater London since 1965.
Local attractions in the area include Thames Chase Forest Centre, Thorndon Country Park, Ingrebourne Valley Visitor Centre, Belhus Woods Country Park, Upminster Windmill and Upminster Tithe Barn Museum of Nostalgia.