For a quick and quality boiler installation, Canvey Island households should contact Essex Gas Engineer. With over 40 years of hands-on industry experience, we are able to offer our customers the ultimate in confidence and competency.
No matter whether its a small domestic installation or a large commercial job, Essex Gas Engineer can handle projects of any size and statue. But as a family-run business, we always put the customer first and cater to their specific requirements.
Along with gas boiler installations, we are also capable of carrying out inspections and repairs as well as the servicing of central heating systems, radiators, and thermostats.
For more information about any of these services or your next boiler installation, Canvey Island residents should contact Essex Gas Engineer today – call 07860 579695, email email@example.com, or send a message via our online contact form to arrange an appointment.
Why choose us for a boiler installation – Canvey Island
- Speedy installations – A fully functioning boiler for your central heating and hot water is one of life’s essentials. Therefore, if you need a new one to be installed immediately, request our 24-hour service and we’ll aim to assist with urgent enquiries as quickly as possible.
- Value for money – We believe in providing our customers with transparent estimates and honest invoices. This is because we’re a proud family-run business you can trust, which shows you how much everything costs to avoid confusion.
- Friendly service – Throughout your dealings with Essex Gas Engineer, from initial enquiries to the final installation, we’ll always deliver a friendly service. Feel free to ask any questions or tell us your concerns at any time.
- Standard of work – In addition to speed, value for money, and friendliness, we’ll also provide you with a quality boiler installation that doesn’t compromise safety, reliability, or efficiency.
You can also count on Essex Gas Engineer for the following:
- Boiler fault finding, repairs, maintenance, and servicing
- Central heating controls, installations, repairs, and inspections
- Gas testing and certifications
- Radiator leaks, installs, and removals
- Thermostats, thermostatic valves, and power flushes
We’re delighted to offer boiler installations across the region, which includes Canvey Island but also Basildon, Brentwood, Southend, Billericay, Grays, Romford, and Chelmsford. To find out more, don’t hesitate to get in touch – call 07860 579695, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or send a message via our online contact form to arrange an appointment.
Boiler installation – Canvey Island local information
The civil parish of Canvey Island has a population of 38,170 according to the 2011 Census. It is a reclaimed island separated from the mainland to the north and west by Benfleet, East Haven and Vange creeks, and faces the Thames Estuary to the east and south.
Inhabited since the Roman invasion of Britain, Canvey Island was mainly agricultural land until the 20th century when it became the fastest growing seaside resort in Britain between 1911 and 1951. But the North Sea flood of 1953 devastated the island, which consequently led to the installation of modern sea defences comprising two miles of concrete sea walls.