Have you been affected by a boiler breakdown? Romford residents should call Essex Gas Engineer for help. We are a family-run business with over 40 years’ hands-on experience in the heating industry.
Our workforce has an in-depth knowledge of all types of boiler and will carry out repairs to the highest of standards. In addition to guaranteeing your safety, this will also ensure many years of uninterrupted service.
Small boilers, large commercial heating systems…you name it – Essex Gas Engineer can handle any size or scope of project. All the while, you’ll benefit from outstanding customer service and superb value for money.
So, for help with a boiler breakdown, Romford residents should get in touch straightaway – contact us on 07860 579695, email email@example.com, or send a message via our online form to arrange an appointment.
Our approach to a boiler breakdown – Romford
Nobody wants to deal with the inconvenience of a broken boiler, especially as it means your home will be without hot water and central heating.
But by choosing Essex Gas Engineer, your boiler will be up and running again in no time. We will identify the issue quickly, carry out repairs with the right equipment, and ensure minimal disruption to your daily routine.
Here’s some more reasons to choose us:
- Safety – There is a danger that broken gas boilers will produce carbon monoxide gas. This dangerous substance has no taste, colour, or smell, while the symptoms of poisoning are often undetectable and can lead to fatalities. We’ll guarantee this doesn’t happen.
- Reliability – A number of gas boiler breakdowns are easily avoided with regular servicing, which we can carry out at the same time as a repair. We’ll ensure everything is working correctly and help you avoid further problems in the future.
- Value – Of all the things you want to spend your money on, fixing a broken boiler is bound to be far down on the list. We aim to provide value for money with transparent estimates and speedy repairs that don’t compromise quality.
Essex Gas Engineer has the experience and expertise to fix broken boilers and provide the following services:
- Boiler fault finding, installs, repairs, and servicing
- Central heating controls, installations, repairs, and inspections
- Gas testing and certifications
- Radiator leaks, installs, and removals
- Thermostats, thermostatic valves, and power flushes
We are capable of servicing Romford as well as the rest of Essex including Southend, Brentwood, Grays, Chelmsford, and other locations. To find out more, get in touch today – call 07860 579695, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or send a message via our online contact form.
Boiler breakdown – Romford local information
Formerly a market town in Essex and now one of the largest commercial, retail, entertainment and leisure districts outside central London, Romford is home to just over 80,000 people.
The development of the town was accelerated by the opening of the railway station in 1839, which stimulated the local economy. The suburban growth of London in the 20th century also led to accelerated expansion, with Romford becoming a municipal borough in 1937.